Friday, February 26, 2010

Wind of Change.....

....Que the whistling. I've had this song in my head all morning AND changes are ahead so it only seemed fitting.

I'd like to start off by showing you a couple of photos so you can get to know Stef and myself.













That beauty on the left is Stef and I'm shown on the right there with my ex-husband Robbie. Don't worry, that open wound looking cashmiracle you see is just a birthmark. Zombies didn't attack me.

All jokes aside, I've never been married and Stef doesn't even come CLOSE to resembling that....woman? Man? Woman that looks like a man? But I do in fact have a big fat red neck and no, Zombies didn't attack me. This is the first post on our Fatties for Fitness blog so let me say WELCOME. If you are wondering what this blog is about I'll give you a second to re-read the title. Go ahead. You good? Good. During the next couple of months my BFF Stef and I will be bitching and moaning and celebrating the fact that we are getting healthy. We aren't doing a yo-yo diet or cleanses. We are doing this the ole fashioned way...eating healthy and exercising. Crazy and ingenius, we know!!

I'm so excited to start this because it's not only about us getting hot (or hotter), it's about us getting healthy and making a life change of staying healthy. It's going to be a rocky road but I think we're both up for the challenge. Hope you find this entertaining and maybe even inspiring.

Looking forward to fun and fitness!

No comments:

Post a Comment