Sunday, February 28, 2010

GOALS!!!

So now we will both post our goals for this adventure. Stef will start out, Heather will finish it on up.

Stef:

Hi, obviously my goal is to not be fat anymore. More specifically, right now I weigh 195. That's almost 200 lbs. I figure you should all know the truth and what we're dealing with here. 195lbs makes me fat. Based on my height which is 5'3" I should weigh between 118 and 130. I am kind of far away from that right now. So my first goal is to reach my goal weight.. which is 120. I would also like to pretty much make a huge life change and fix the way I eat. I don't have a problem eating healthy things... I just have a problem with portion control and chocolate. I love chocolate... --Side note, I was just watching the mtv show 16 and pregnant and I weigh more than a pregnant 16 year old at 35 weeks. Gross--
So back on task we're shooting for a goal weight of 120, eating healthier and utilizing portion control, toning my arms and losing belly fat, and being able to run at least 3 miles comfortably. Baby steps people baby steps. I think I can do it. Suggestions are welcome.. Keep in mind I'm not down with starving myself, yo yo dieting, or doing cocaine. I want to do this the healthy way that will stick with me for the rest of my life. I also would like to get rid of my multiple chins.

Over to you Heather.




Eh-hem. Thanks Stef. My goals are sort of the same as Stef's but a little different. I really would like to maintain a healthy weight while still enjoying the food and beverages I love. I've done the whole portion control and calorie counting before and sort of let it slip away. Right now I'm right around 140. I would like to weight 120 but I just don't know how realistic that is. I don't want it to look like my teeth are too big for my body. You know the look. Since I have man legs that weigh at least 50 lbs each, that doesn't really leave me with weigh distribution anywhere else. I would like to lose my chins as well. Well, I want to keep one of them but the rest can go. Speaking of chins, Stef and I took pictures of ours. They're pretty funny.




Stef's face totally looks like Fat Bastard. If both of us really looked like that, I'd hope our friends and family would not allow us to be seen publicly. Nothing like posting it for the whole Internet to see!

I would also like to be able to run 10 miles comfortably. Right now I'm right around running 3 without my lungs wanting to disown me and dislodge themselves from my body. I was supposed to run 6 today but I'm on my deathbed so running is out of the question. Hopefully I'll feel a bit better tomorrow so I can at least hit the gym for some cardio. I've always wanted a six pack. I could do sit ups all day, every day but all that belly fat just hides them. Hopefully under there is some really kick ass abs. Really, to sum things up, I want to eat healthy, have more energy, and honestly just want to look good in a bikini...or naked.

No comments:

Post a Comment