Friday, March 5, 2010

Dear D7,

We need to talk. I'm really trying. I have so many goals that I want to accomplish and every day you some how get into my head and prevent those goals. You are like a mind ninja. Sure, you say you are a good source of protein and I'm sure that it's true. But you are also a good source of SUGAR!!! Underneath all those "good fat" peanuts, there is a white, pure, sugary goodness that I crave daily and that doesn't allow this fat sitting right on top of my sculpted abs to shine through. The mixture of salty and sweet is...there are no words. Beautiful and delicious for lack of better words. Sure, you look reasonably healthy on the outside but inside, you are Satan. I don't know how else to say this...I really think it's time we end this relationship. I just think we're moving in different directions. It's not you, it's me. Actually it is you. I would appreciate if when you see me walking by, you don't stare at me and get my attention. Let's not make this weird or awkward and just walk away now before one of us gets hurt. I wish you all the happiness in the world.

Love,

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment