Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Easter Candy has become the bad guy that will destroy human kind

I have found repeating that mantra (title of the post) every morning doesn't do a damn thing but make me want to eat chocolate eggs and bunnies. So whoever made up mantra chanting needs to work on their technique.

Anyway HIIIIII everyone! I am posting really fast before I go over to Heather's for a fajita dinner. YUM. I just wanted to give a quick update to let you know how things are going. I got some good advice about my calf muscles and I have tried it out. It seems to help a little but I really think that I'm just freakin fat and my muscles are telling me to knock it off with the high impact crap.

Oh and, want to see what I had to do today? And have been doing every day for the past 2 weeks? It's hell so brace yourselves
Yeah.. I have been drinking 2 of those gargantuan bottles of water a day. Oh and for all of you thinking "dang she's rich if she's buying fiji water every day!" Don't be fooled. I used change to buy the first bottle and refill it. I'm a broke beezy. Oh and the sign in front was me trying a different method instead of mantra chanting... it's called wishing and don't worry folks that doesn't work either. WISHES DO NOT COME TRUE. I wished all day that my water would turn into orange kool-aid. It didn't.

Going to the gym has been SOOO HARD. I don't do well when my partner in crime is sick with the gomboo.. The second she told me she was feeling yucky I rushed to the store and for the last 4 days have been eating this :


Airborne if you can't tell.

Why did my font turn blue all of the sudden? Weird. Anyway I haven't been held up in my house due to sickness, just chocolate bunnies with guns. I suck at going to the gym by myself. For some reason the little bit of girl that I do have in me starts freaking out and getting insecure. With Heather around I don't feel like that at all. I feel totally fine. We did decide today though that if either of us miss 3 gym days in a month and don't make up the time, we have to dance around in spandex and post the video on here. So there is something to look forward to. In the coming day or so check back to find an outline of our work out schedule so you can track our progress with us. Also we'll have our full body pictures (I want to apologize right now for any vomiting that may occur when seeing mine) so you can have a before photo to compare with the after photo. We already have 11 followers! I'm so excited!!!! Feel free to let us know if you would like us to blog about anything specific regarding our adventure, or fitness program. I'll even go the extra mile and maybe do research with real facts if anyone has a question. I know, I'm that sweet. In the mean time does anyone know how to get rid of a chocolate bunny holding a gun? Eat him you say? well maybe I will.. Until next time....

5 comments:

  1. I have that same problem. Chocolate chip cookies with guns....I have no choice. I have to eat one. Day 9 off pepsi for me. Not that you wanted to know but we should support one another :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say only eat his arms...that way he can't hold the gun, and you don't get all those calories...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck ladies. Keep the posts coming, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaron, We DO want to know about that! That is why we are doing this blog so everyone can share and get motivated and be a support system Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well thanks! I baked cookies today, not a good thing. Not at all. Luckily I wont be home for two days!

    ReplyDelete