Thursday, March 18, 2010

Motivation

I recently took a trip to Chicago for St. Patrick's Day and I'll sum it up in three simple words. IT. WAS. AWESOME! I had such a great time. When I got home and looked at my pictures I was...disgusted. I felt and looked SO frumpy from looking at them! It was just what I needed though. I came up with some inspiration for those days that I'm just "too tired to go to the gym". I'm simply going to whip out these babies. I can't even believe I'm sharing this.





The good news is not only did I not gain weight in Chicago but I lost 2 lbs! Woo! I went today and stocked my fridge with lots of fruits, veggies, chicken, cottage cheese, yogurt, and eggs. I hit the gym hard on Monday but sadly I woke up Tuesday sick...AGAIN!!! So here's me blogging tonight:



I've still managed to take my dog for walks but I'm mostly trying to get as much rest as possible. The good thing is I have a fridge full of healthy foods and pretty much every one I work with is in diet mode so there hasn't really been that "urge to splurge". Ha. Look at me and my cleverness. I can't wait for Stef to get back from Seattle so we can work out together. I miss my BFF/VOR.

1 comment: